Every SunnyTent is supplied complete with all necessary accessories (packed in two boxes). The price quoted includes shipping costs, so no surprises!
- The Oval SunnyTent opens along the two long (straight) sides. Both sides can be opened by rolling them upwards. The SunnyTent remains upright intact. You have, as it were, two large doors that can be opened on the sides of the tent. It is also possible to fold down the entire SunnyTent, but this is a bit more work (especially if you want to close the tent again). You then remove the entire “centre section” of the SunnyTent, so that the two “head sections” of the SunnyTent fold all the way down to the ground.
- Complete set for soft surfaces (no extra accessories required)
- Strong / thick tent foil; made from three-layer PE film (fused into one). This foil is also used in professional horticulture (throughout Europe). The foil can withstand reasonably rough handling, is durable and is very sun resistant.
- The tent consists of 3 parts: 2 head sections and 1 centre section.
- 10 sturdy, slightly flexible 12.7 mm fiberglass pole sets. Each pole set consists of 9 pole parts, 8 short connectors and 2 long connectors.
- Compact to store (in the original boxes; dimensions can be found under Additional Information)
- All fastening materials must be fixed in the ground. Discover the possibilities for placing a SunnyTent on a paved or other hard surface.
- The pole tunnels of the SunnyTent are now white, on request.
- A closed SunnyTent is almost watertight (but not 100%).
- Setting up the Oval SunnyTent is most convenient if the swimming pool is not yet installed. If the pool is already up, this is a bit trickier.
- 2 x head section tent foil + 1 x tent foil part measuring 2 m
- 10 x 9 pole parts
- 10 x 8 short connectors
- 10 x 2 long connectors
- 4 anchors with hinges
- 8 twist pegs
- 6 locking pegs
- 6 elastic tensioners with bobbin
- 3 straps
What is this SunnyTent suitable for?
The SunnyTent Oval M is suitable as a tent cover for elongated swimming pools, sandboxes, vegetable gardens and in-ground trampolines.
Due to its size, the oval SunnyTent is wind sensitive. This tent is therefore only suitable for use in sheltered locations. Also this tent should not be used in the winter or autumn.
The SunnyTent Oval M has a maximum length of approx. 6.50 m on the ground, a maximum width of approx. 4.40 m and a top height of approx. 2.20 m. See which size SunnyTent is suitable for you using our size chart.
The complete set is supplied in two boxes.
- Duration: approx. 2 hours with 2 people
- Requirements: hammer and measuring tape
- The installation of the Oval SunnyTent is easiest if the swimming pool has not yet been installed. If the swimming pool has already been set up (or if there is a built-in swimming pool), this will take approximately 1 hour extra.
This SunnyTent comes with a 2-year full warranty on all parts.
The SunnyTent on a hard surface
This is a complete set for installation on a soft surface. Discover the possibilities for placing a SunnyTent on a paved or other hard surface.