Tips for determining the right size
- Below you will find important tips for determining the correct size of SunnyTent for your sandbox.
- There must be sufficient free space around the SunnyTent. The SunnyTent must be larger than the sandbox over which it is placed.
- Allow at least 25 cm of free space around the outside of the SunnyTent and at least 40 cm at the rear (this is where the foil is folded down when the tent is open).
- The outside dimensions (from the outermost points) of the sandbox are assumed.
- Sandboxes often protrude slightly above the ground. This is indicated by height in the table below.
- The diameter is important for round sandboxes. The diagonal for oval and rectangular sandboxes.
- You can even play in a closed SunnyTent (Note: Do so only in cold weather, to prevent overheating and always ensure adequate ventilation!).
- In doubt about the right size? Please contact us, we will be happy to help you further.
Size chart for sandboxes
|Height sandpit (in cm)||Diameter sandpit (in cm)||Best size SunnyTent|
|0||Maximum 430||Round M|
|25||Maximum 430||Round M|
|50||Maximum 420||Round M|
|75||Maximum 400||Round M|
|0||Maximum 530||Round L|
|25||Maximum 530||Round L|
|50||Maximum 520||Round L|
|75||Maximum 510||Round L|
|0||Maximum 630||Round XL|
|25||Maximum 630||Round XL|
|50||Maximum 620||Round XL|
|75||Maximum 610||Round XL|