Tips for determining the right size tent for a trampoline
- Below you will find important tips for determining the right size of your SunnyTent for your in-ground trampoline.
The SunnyTent is only suitable for an in-ground trampoline.
- There must be sufficient free space around the SunnyTent. The SunnyTent must be larger than the trampoline over which it is placed. Allow at least 25 cm of free space around the SunnyTent and at least 40 cm at the rear (this is where the foil is folded down when the tent is open).
- The trampoline’s outside dimensions (measure from the furthest points) are assumed.
- When the SunnyTent is closed, the indicated maximum free jumping height applies.
- Often in-ground trampolines protrude slightly above the ground (so that the air underneath the trampoline can escape while jumping, so that the trampoline jumps well). This is indicated by height in the table below. A maximum height of 50 cm was used for this (at higher heights we no regard it as an in-ground trampoline).
- You can jump even when the SunnyTent is closed (Caution: only do so in cold weather, to prevent overheating and ensure adequate ventilation!). The size of the SunnyTent and the height that the trampoline protrudes above the ground determine the free jumping height. This is also shown in the table below. Of course, you can also fully open the SunnyTent, eliminating the maximum free jumping height.
- Please note: The SunnyTent is not a safety net preventing someone from falling off a trampoline. The SunnyTent is only intended to keep the trampoline (and the people and things on it) dry, clean and pleasantly warm!
- The table below applies to round trampolines. Do you have a square, oval or rectangular trampoline? Then please contact us, we will be happy to help you further.
Size chart for trampolines
|Height trampoline (in cm)||Diameter trampoline (in cm)||Best size SunnyTent||Available jump height (in cm)|
|0||Maximum 435||Round M||220|
|25||Maximum 430||Round M||195|
|50||Maximum 420||Round M||170|
|0||Maximum 530||Round L||270|
|25||Maximum 520||Round L||245|
|50||Maximum 515||Round L||220|
|0||Maximum 630||Round XL||320|
|25||Maximum 620||Round XL||295|
|50||Maximum 615||Round XL||270|