The SunnyTent as a trampoline tent
A trampoline is ideal outdoor equipment for the summer. Unfortunately, the trampoline probably is not used much in the spring, autumn and winter. With the SunnyTent this is a thing of the past! Read more about the benefits of the SunnyTent as a trampoline tent.
Playing outside in the trampoline tent
In the spring, autumn and winter it is often too cold to play outside. A pity, because children want to be able to jump on the trampoline all year round. A SunnyTent as a trampoline tent offers the solution. The largest SunnyTent is 3.20 meters high and completely transparent, which means that children can jump in high even when closed. So, plenty of jumping fun on a dry and clean trampoline and without cold wind biting.
Please note: the SunnyTent is only suitable as a trampoline tent if you have an in-ground trampoline.
Trampoline cover in the winter
By covering the trampoline with the SunnyTent, it is well protected against the weather. This extends the life of the trampoline considerably. The soft, padded edge of the trampoline can remain on the trampoline in the winter, because the trampoline stays clean and dry. Enjoy the trampoline all year round with the SunnyTent.
A trampoline tent that opens as much or as little as you want
With a closed SunnyTent, the trampoline remains clean and dry and can be played on and jumped on perfectly well all year round.
By partially opening the trampoline tent, the foil serves as a windshield / windbreaker.
In warm weather, it is ideal to open the SunnyTent completely. The foil is folded behind the trampoline.
Get more out of your SunnyTent
You can of course, stow away your SunnyTent in the summer. But you can also put it over your pool, making your pool wonderfully warm and ensuring it stays clean.
What our customers say about the SunnyTent
- “Thanks to the trampoline tent from SunnyTent, we finally get our children away from the game console in the winter too. Our inground trampoline is now being used all year round ”.
- “Even with the SunnyTent completely closed, my son can make 1.75 m somersaults on the trampoline. With us, the SunnyTent also has a jumping tent as a nickname. ”
- “In the winter our kids are jumping on the trampoline in a T-shirt, because the trampoline tent keeps the wind away nicely”.
- “Now I no longer need to remove the soft edge from the trampoline, it stays nice and clean thanks to the TrampoTent from SunnyTent. A trampoline cover is no longer necessary”.
The benefits of the SunnyTent at a glance
- The SunnyTent is the best way to protect your trampoline.
- The SunnyTent is a transparent tent with a height of up to 3.20 meters, so you can use the trampoline even when the SunnyTent is closed.