If you have ordered the SunnyTent through this web shop, you can send the tent within 14 calendar days back to us. This should be seen as a so-called cooling-off period. This period of 14 calendar days starts on the day following receipt of the product.
During the cooling-off period, you should treat our product and the packaging carefully. The package can be unpacked to review the product. But if the SunnyTent has been set up (even partially), it is no longer possible to return anything.
If the SunnyTent is returned within the cooling-off period, it has to include all accessories and has to be sent in original condition and packaging.
- Make sure all sharp parts are well separated from the packed tent canvas. This is to avoid damages on the tent cloth. For this purpose, use the supplied protective materials and, if necessary, fill it with additional protection.
Also make sure that the box is properly sealed; please tape any damaged or weak spots shut.
If during the return transport any damages appear to the tent, this unfortunately affects the amount credited by us. It is even possible that we cannot take back the product because it has become useless. Pack the tent with accessories therefore very well.
- Please ensure that the tent foil is completely clean and dry before packing. If your tent is damp or dirty, it can arrive to us in a condition that we cannot sell as a second hand tent. If this happens, we will be unable to refund your purchase price.
- Also send the completed return form along with the original invoice.
- Send the complete package to SunnyTent BV, Loo 16-A, 5571 KR Bergeijk, Netherlands.
- The shipping costs for returning are at your own expense. Also, any original delivery or shipping costs will not be refunded.
- After we have approved the returned SunnyTent (completeness and damages), we will pay you back the full amount. We will do this within 30 days.