Every SunnyTent is supplied complete with all necessary parts including double cross-pole set (in two boxes). The price quoted includes shipping costs, so no surprises!
- Complete set for installation on soft surfaces (no extra accessories required).
- Strong / thick tent foil; made from three-layered PE film (fused into one). This foil is also used in professional horticulture (throughout Europe). The foil can withstand rough handling, is durable and is very sun resistant.
- 8 sturdy, slightly flexible 12.7 mm fiberglass pole sets. Each pole set consists of 13 pole parts, 12 short connectors and 2 long connectors.
- 2 sturdy, slightly flexible fiberglass pole sets (12.7 mm thick), each equipped with an elastic cord that holds the pole parts together.
- Includes a double cross-pole set for extra stability
- Compact to store (in the original boxes; dimensions can be found under Additional Information)
- All fastening materials must be fixed in the ground. Discover the possibilities for placing a SunnyTent on a paved or other hard surface.
- By popular demand, the pole tunnels of the SunnyTent are now white.
- To open this tent partially, one adult is sufficient (takes approximately 2 minutes). To fully fold down (open) and then pull it up again (close), two adults are needed (approximately 2 minutes).
- The SunnyTent XL is supplied including double cross-pole set.
- 1 x tent foil
- 8 x 13 pole parts
- 8 x 12 short connectors
- 8 x 2 long connectors
- 2 anchors with hinges
- 10 twist pegs
- 6 locking pegs
- 4 guy lines
- 1 metal eyelet peg
- 1 double cross-pole set consisting of:
○ 2 pole sets
○ 2 pole hoses
○ 2 double connection pins
○ 2 connection clips
○ 2 ground tubes
What is this SunnyTent suitable for?
The SunnyTent Round XL is suitable for use as a cover for large swimming pools. The SunnyTent XL is also very suitable as a cover for sandboxes, vegetable gardens and in-ground trampolines.
Due to its size, the SunnyTent Round XL is wind sensitive. This tent is therefore only suitable for sheltered locations. Also this tent should not be used in the winter or autumn.
The SunnyTent Round XL has a ground diameter of approximately 6.40 m and a top height of approximately 3.20 m. Setting up this SunnyTent takes approximately 2 hours with 2 people. See which size SunnyTent is suitable for you using our https://sunnytent.com/en/models-and-sizes/.
The complete set is supplied in two boxes.
- Duration: approx. 2 hours with 2 people
- Requirements: hammer and measuring tape
This SunnyTent comes with a 2-year full warranty on all parts.
The SunnyTent on a hard surface
This is a complete set for installation on a soft surface. Discover the possibilities for installing a SunnyTent on paved or other hard surface.