Each SunnyTent comes complete with all the accessories. The complete set comes in two boxes. The quoted price includes shipping costs, so no surprises.
- The oval SunnyTent can be opened on either of the long, straight sides. You do this by rolling and securing these tent sides upwards. It is possible to have only one side open, or both sides open together.
It is also possible to remove the middle part of the oval SunnyTent completely. Thereby the two hemispheres (the front end and the back end of the tent) will fold up completely on the ground. This requires more effort however, especially when you want to put the entire tent back together again!
- Complete set for soft surface (no additional accessories required)
- Strong, thick canvas; made from a three-layer PE film (merged into one). This film is also used in professional horticulture (in Europe). Therefore, the film can withstand relatively rough handling and is highly sun resistant.
- Canvas consists of three parts: two headers and one spacer
- 10 sets of solid, slightly flexible fiberglass tent poles (12.7 mm. thick), provided with elastic cord with which the rod sections are held together per set of poles.
- Compact storage (in original box, dimensions can be found under the “Additional Information” tab)
- Note: all fastening materials must be firmly lodged in the surface or ground. If you want to set up the SunnyTent on a paved surface, click here.
- Note: Due to popular demand, the SunnyTent pole tunnels are now grey in colour, replacing the blue.
- When closed, the SunnyTent is almost 100% waterproof.
- If possible, try to set up your tent before you install your pool. It is easier to set up your oval SunnyTent before the pool is installed. Setting up the tent over an already established pool is a little more challenging.
- 2 x tent canvas head-section + 1 x tent cloth intermediate-part of 2 m.
- 10 sets of poles
- 4 hinged anchors
- 8 twist pegs
- 6 locking pegs
- 1 guy rope
- 6 elastic tensioners with bobbin
Suitable for, among others:
- oval pools, rectangular, square and round pools
- in-ground trampolines
- vegetable gardens
- Maximum length on the surface: 7.50 m.
- maximum width on the surface: 5.40 m.
- Top height: approx 2.70 m.
- Click here for sizing.
- The complete set comes in two boxes.
- Duration: < 2 hour with 2 people
- Requirements: hammer and tape measure
- The installation of the Oval SunnyTent is easiest when the swimming pool is not yet set up. It is, of course, possible to install a SunnyTent over an established pool, (or in built-in pool) but it is more challenging.
- This SunnyTent comes with a 1 year warranty on all parts.