- The SunnyTent is very popular this summer. So popular that it is sold out. But …. You now can buy this SunnyTent in the pre-sales with a big discount (This offer is valid for July, August and September 2020).
- The SunnyTent will be delivered by the end of December 2020, free of charge. A great and unique Christmas present! Be ready to catch the first rays of Spring sunshine!
- Save a lot of money!
- And as an extra bonus, your warranty will only begin on the 1st of April 2021, giving you a free extended warranty period.
- This offer is only available on orders received and paid for before September 30th 2020.
Every SunnyTent is supplied complete with all necessary accessories. Everything is in one box. The price quoted price includes shipping costs.
- Complete set for soft surfaces (no extra accessories required)
- Strong / thick tent foil; made from three-layer PE film (fused into one). This foil is also used in professional horticulture (throughout Europe). The foil can withstand reasonably rough handling, is durable and is very sun resistant.
- 7 sturdy, slightly flexible fiberglass pole sets (12.7 mm thick), each pole is equipped with an elastic cord that holds the pole parts together.
- Compact to store (in the original box; dimensions can be found under additional information)
- All fastening materials must be fixed in the ground. Discover the possibilities for placing a SunnyTent on a paved or other hard surface.
- By popular demand, the pole tunnels of the SunnyTent are now white.
- It is possible for 1 adult working alone to partially open this tent (takes approx. 1 minute). To fully fold down (open) and then pull it up again (close), two adults are needed (takes approximately 1 minute).
- 1 x tent foil
- 7 pole sets
- 2 anchors with hinges
- 6 twist pegs
- 6 locking pegs
- 1 guy line
- 1 eyelet peg
What is this SunnyTent suitable for?
The SunnyTent Round L is suitable for covering large swimming pools. The SunnyTent L can also be used for protecting sandboxes, vegetable gardens and in-ground trampolines.
If you also want to use this SunnyTent in the winter, we recommend that you purchase a corresponding cross pole set and read all relevant manuals carefully.
The SunnyTent Round L has a ground diameter of approximately 5.40 m and a top height of approximately 2.70 m. Setting up this SunnyTent takes approximately 1 hour, with 2 people. See which size SunnyTent is suitable for you using our size chart.
The complete set is supplied in one box.
- Duration: approx. 1 hour with 2 people
- Requirements: hammer and measuring tape
This SunnyTent comes with a 2-year full warranty on all parts.
The SunnyTent on a hard surface
This is a complete set for installation on a soft surface. Discover the possibilities for placing a SunnyTent on a paved or other hard surface.