Every SunnyTent is supplied complete with all necessary accessories. Everything is in one box. The price quoted price includes shipping costs to the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Complete set for soft surfaces (no extra accessories required)
- Strong / thick tent foil; made from three-layer PE film (fused into one). This foil is also used in professional horticulture (throughout Europe). The foil can withstand reasonably rough handling, is durable and is very sun resistant.
- 7 sturdy, slightly flexible fiberglass pole sets (12.7 mm thick), each pole is equipped with an elastic cord that holds the pole parts together.
- Compact to store (in the original box; dimensions can be found under additional information)
- All fastening materials must be fixed in the ground. Discover the possibilities for placing a SunnyTent on a paved or other hard surface.
- By popular demand, the pole tunnels of the SunnyTent are now grey.
- It is possible for 1 adult working alone to partially open this tent (takes approx. 1 minute). To fully fold down (open) and then pull it up again (close), two adults are needed (takes approximately 1 minute).
- 1 x tent foil
- 7 pole sets
- 2 anchors with hinges
- 6 twist pegs
- 6 locking pegs
- 1 guy line
- 1 eyelet peg
What is this SunnyTent suitable for?
The SunnyTent Round L is suitable for covering large swimming pools. The SunnyTent L can also be used for protecting sandboxes, vegetable gardens and in-ground trampolines.
If you also want to use this SunnyTent in the winter, we recommend that you purchase a corresponding cross pole set and read all relevant manuals carefully.
The SunnyTent Round L has a ground diameter of approximately 5.40 m and a top height of approximately 2.70 m. Setting up this SunnyTent takes approximately 1 hour, with 2 people. See which size SunnyTent is suitable for you using our size chart.
The complete set is supplied in one box.
- Duration: approx. 1 hour with 2 people
- Requirements: hammer and measuring tape
This SunnyTent comes with a 2-year full warranty on all parts.
The SunnyTent on a hard surface
This is a complete set for installation on a soft surface. Discover the possibilities for placing a SunnyTent on a paved or other hard surface.