Each SunnyTent comes complete with all the accessories. Everything is in one box. The quoted price includes shipping costs, so also in that respect no surprises.
- Complete set for soft surface (no additional accessories required)
- Strong, thick canvas; made from a three-layer PE film (merged into one). This film is also used in professional horticulture (in Europe). Therefore, the film can withstand relatively rough handling and is highly sun resistant.
- 7 sets of solid, slightly flexible fiberglass tent poles (12.7 mm. thick), provided with elastic cord with which the rod sections are held together per set of poles.
- Compact storage (in original box, dimensions are to be found in Additional Information)
- Note: all fastening materials must be firmly lodged in the surface or ground. If you want to set up the SunnyTent on a paved surface, click here.
- Note: Due to popular demand, the SunnyTent pole tunnels will grey in colour, replacing the blue.
- 1 canvas
- 7 sets of poles
- 2 hinged anchors
- 6 rotary pegs
- 6 locking pegs
- 1 guy rope
- 1 eyelet-peg
- 1 pole transit cap
Suitable for, among others:
- round / small square / oval / rectangular pools
- in-ground trampolines
- vegetable gardens
- Diameter on the surface: approx 5.40 m.
- Top height: approx 2.70 m.
- Click here for sizing.
- The complete set comes in one box.
- Duration: < 1 hour with 2 people
- Requirements: hammer and tape measure
- This SunnyTent comes with a 1 year warranty on all parts.