Read this first!
The SunnyTent Round – size XL can easily be set by 2 people. It should take approx. 1½ hours. It is important that you follow the following 3 steps.
- Step 1: Watch the installation video for the SunnyTent Round – size M/L. You will find lots of useful information for setting up the XL tent here. However, the XL differs from the M/L, not only in size but also as follows:
- The contents of the box
- The dimensions and distances to be used
- The use of an additional Cross Pole Set
- Important information on how to open and close this larger tent
- How to secure it to the ground.
- Step 2: Read, and carefully follow the instruction manual of the XL SunnyTent. It is vital to follow these instructions and guidelines carefully, as failure to do so may invalidate you warranty.
- Step 3: Also, read the instructions for use, safety guidelines and warranty conditions before using your SunnyTent. Misuse can void your warranty!
You will find all this information below.
The video and user manual are for use and installation of your SunnyTent on a soft surface (grass). You will need a Hard Surface Installation Kit should you want to install your tent on a hard surface (decking, concrete etc.). This kit is available from our webshop and the instructions for its use can also be found below.
The SunnyTent is constantly evolving. As a result of this, the SunnyTent supplied may differ slightly from the manual or video. Therefore, you will not will not be able to derive any rights from the manual or video.